This workshop will provide foster parents, caregivers, relatives and fictive kin with information to assist them in navigating the system, managing the investigative process of allegations, but more importantly, learn ways to minimize the risks of allegations.
- Share ways to minimize the risk of an allegation.
- Learn how the investigative process works.
- Review common practices and procedures.
- Explore and practice documentation and reporting.
- Discuss how best to survive the allegation process.
Dates and Locations